Collection and use of personal information
When you create an ID on any of NSTP e-Media Sdn Bhd sites, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form, we may collect a variety of information including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences and credit card information when you decide to purchase any products listed on the websites.
How we use your personal information
· The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on NSTP e-Media.s latest announcements, updates and upcoming events.
· It will also help us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising. We also use the information to personalise your experience by responding accordingly to your individual needs.
· Your personal information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without prior consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
· From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
· The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
· If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Protection of personal information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information whenever you use any of our websites.
All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database which is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in our operations so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
However, a release of your information is justified to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others. rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of/on these linked sites.
Terms and Conditions