TERMS & CONDITIONS
The use of this site means that you comply with the Terms of Service. If you donít agree to the terms of service or any part of it, please do not submit your content.
When leaving a comment:
- By leaving a comment, you get to tell other diners YOUR experience. Comments can be either in the Malay language or the English language.
- In your comments, try to be as specific as possible. Put in what you would be interested to read yourself.
- Make sure itís relevant. Make the comment short and sweet and to the point. About 300 words or less will do.
- Donít just say that you like or dislike a place or dish. Itís more interesting when you put down WHY you like or dislike it.
- You may not post objectionable content, which includes, but is not limited to slander or libelous comments, personal attacks, illegal, obscene, threatening or defamatory.
- By including a picture or graphic in this Web site, you confirm that you have the rights to do so and agree to give NSTP e-Media Sdn Bhd a non-exclusive, royalty free irrevocable license in perpetuity to use the picture in theany of its web site or such other medium as it deems fit at its absolute discretion, and also permission to edit or modify the picture or graphic for purposes as may be determined by NSTP e-Media Sdn Bhd. However, you or the owner of the photographs still owns the copyright to the photos / graphic.
- Selected photographs / graphics will be published at the discretion of NSTP e-Media and you will not be paid, regardless of whether your photograph / graphic is published.
- All comments will be moderated and non-objectionable comments will be posted within two business days.
- Please use a real e-mail address. You may not use a false e-mail address or impersonate any person or entity.
- Any comments or reviews posted to this web site are the views and opinions of the respective authors, not of NSTP e-Media Sdn Bhd, web site administrators, moderators or web masters.
- NSTP e-Media Sdn Bhd cannotis not under any obligation to verify the accuracy of the comments made by users.
- You warrant that nothing whatsoever submitted shall directly or indirectly constitute an act of plagiarism or a breach or infringement of any copyright or trademark or which shall in any way be illegal, defamatory, scandalous, libelous, against public policy or in violation of any laws, statutes and or regulations whereupon you shall be liable to indemnify NSTP e-Media Sdn Bhd against any liability arising thereof.
- If you post content or submit material, you grant NSTP e-Media a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- NSTP e-Media Sdn Bhd reserves the right to not include any posts that it deems objectionable, as determined by NSTP e-Media Sdn Bhd in its good faith and judgment.
- If any comments / submissions are found to violate these guidelines, NSTP e-Media reserves the right to remove or not publish any post.
- Restaurant information and promotion details are deemed to be correct at the time of publication. If there are any inaccuracies, please use the Contact Us form on the Eats Web site to inform the administrators.
- NSTP e-Media Sdn Bhd is not responsible for third-party content or content of Web sites that are linked to Eats.
- NSTP e-Media Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time. Publication of such change(s) to the terms and conditions herein shall be deemed to be sufficient notice of the change to the users. YourIt shall be the usersí responsibility to refer to terms and conditions on accessing this site.